To protect and preserve the greater watershed environment surrounding Culver Lake.
1. Restore the viability and integrity of water quality of Culver Lake, Culver Brook, and feeder streams through watershed and lake technology measures.
2. Provide leadership and guidance in watershed management through technology, ecological engineering, lake quality management and planning.
3. Establish environmental education plans and programs for residents, associations and stakeholders with a goal toward the protection and preservation
of healthy lakes, streams and watersheds.
4. Ensure a sustainable long-term interest and support for the water quality activities benefitting Culver Lake, Lake Owassa, Culver Brook, and feeder streams.
5. Support land management planning measures that protect the watershed from runoff damage and preserve the natural environment to ensure best quality of life for current and future generations.